The Community and Corporate Unit was put in place following the directive of the Governing Council, on the need for an officer of the College to visit the State Secretariat, Alausa, Ikeja as Liaison Officer. It is a Unit under the Provost’s office.
- Monitor and do follow-ups to College requests at the State Secretariat at least twice a week.
- To submit weekly reports on achievements from State Secretariat to the Provost.
- To ensure that official information to and from the State Secretariat is promptly delivered to the Provost.
Prompt delivery of information between the College and State Secretariat for the smooth running of the College.
The Unit has been able to collect and deliver some vital information needed by the College.
Scope and Responsibilities/Services Provided
- To visit the Secretariat Alausa, Ikeja, and check if there is any information for the College.
- To submit weekly reports on achievement from the State Secretariat to the Provost.
- Representing the College at some programmes and events.
- To ensure that official information from the State Secretariat is promptly delivered to the Provost.
- To visit the Ministries at Alausa, Ikeja to collect letters and circulars for the College.
Members of Staff
|1.||Mr. Adeniran M. A.||GCE ’91, B.SC ’94, MPA ‘05||Principal Assistant Registrar|