- To perform administrative functions as may be recommended by the College Conditions of Service.
- To see that staff promotion, training and welfare are well taken care of
- To ensure that personnel needs are met.
Scope and Responsibilities/Services provided
- Personnel functions, recruitment, training, promotion and firing of employees
- Provides up to date information on current trends and new methods of solving problems.
Units in the division
Appointments and Promotions Committee (Senior), Staff Welfare, Passages and Labour Relations, Personnel Records, Statistics, Appointments and Documentation Unit.
The division effectively performs its role of recruiting, firing, promotion and writing of minutes of Appointments and Promotions Committee (s).
It also ensures that the reports are compiled and forwarded to the Deputy Registrar (Council Affairs) for final consideration of the Governing Council.
Members of Staff
|1.||Mrs. Bello G. O.||NCE’95, B.ED’99, M.ED’04||Deputy Registrar|
|2.||Mrs. Olugbogi O. B.||NCE’92, B.SC’98||Principal Assistant Registrar|
|3.||Mr. Olateju D. K.||NCE’92,B.SC (ED)’00 M.ED’07||Principal Assistant Registrar|
|4.||Mrs. Hazeez A.O||DIP. ’98, B.SC (Ed)’07||Principal Executive Officer II|
|5.||Mrs. Kareem B. J.||L/S CONF. SE. EXAM CS II’13, B.SC(ED)’07||Chief Typist|
|6.||Mrs. Anthony B.||GCE ’99||Chief Clerical Officer|
|7.||Mr. Folorunsho I. G.||FSLC’85, SSCE’2002||Senior Clerical Officer|