The Students’ Affairs Office is a unit under the Office of the Provost. It was established in the year 1973 when the College started awarding NCE Certificates.
To take care of the needs of students of AOCOED and to proffer solutions to their problems as at when due.
The unit aims at assisting the students not only academically but also morally so that upon graduation they would be assets to the college and the society at large.
Introduction of inter school debates and quiz competitions, monitoring dress cod of the students, conduct of successful Students’ Union election and maintenance of relative peace in the college. The unit had been able to instill morals into the students. Socialization amongst peer groups/community had been improves upon through the efforts of students Affairs Office.
Scope and Responsibilities/Services provided
The Students’ Affairs Unit is directly responsible for the general welfare of students.
The Unit also provides various services which include:
- Taking care of students’ complaints
- Settling of disputes among students both inside and outside the college premises.
- Signing of clearance forms for both results and certificates;
- Supervising the Students’ Union body of the college;
- Having regular meetings with the Heads of Courses (HOC);
- Regulation of activities of Students’ Associations, Academic, Religious and Social; and
- Recommending deserving students for awards and scholarships.
Members of Staff
|1.||Mr. Bajulaye A. A.||B.sc(Ed)86, M.ED ’87||Chief Lecturer|
|2.||Mrs. Adetayo E.O||M(ED 2012), B.SC (ED) 95, NCE 1983||Principal Lecturer. Sub-Dean|
|3.||Mr. Aiyegbe I. S.||B.SC (ED)||Principal Assistant Registrar|
|4.||Mr. Naibi T.||NCE.’96, B.ED.’04||Senior Assistant Registrar|
|5.||Miss Layode O. I.||NCE”01, B.Ed ’07||Chief Clerical Officer|
|7||Mr Adelakun S. B.||SSCE 95||Chief Clerical Officer|
|8.||Mrs. Lawal B. O.||G.C.E’00, B.SC’07||Secretary|
|OFFICE OF SUB-DEAN|
|9.||Mrs. Adetayo E. O.||NCE ’83, B.SC.’95, M.ED’12||Principal Lecturer|
|OFFICE OF THE STUDENT AFFAIRS OFFICER|
|10.||Mrs. Ladipo-Bada F. O.||MPA’97,M.ED’09||Deputy Registrar|
|11.||Mr. Adewale M. G.||NCE’88||Chief Executive Officer|